Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First semester of freshman year

I've learned of how little I know. From anything involving academics to myself. I walked in on September 20th so sure of myself. And I've been completely broken down and had to give up a lot of things. But I've gained so much more. I've gained friends. Enemies. Knowledge. Mentors. And better sight of my selfie and the world around me.

I can only hope to do even better next semester. I came into college hoping that it would mold me into a better human being. So far I think that I'm headed in that direction. I feel like I may be starting to see the world from a better angle that I did before. Yes, the hound Marxist revolutionary that walked In a few months ago has now changed and while I still wish the world would see things from a truly communist perspective, I must also admit that at this point nor at any point in my life will it ever be realistic. But I believe I can do my part to push things more toward that direction as Ernesto Guevara did. But what is a human being? Is that something that anyone can even do research on, off is it something you have to come into your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment