Saturday, December 14, 2013

To Lindsey

To Lindsey,

How could one forget,
Thy lovely ness hitch take my breath.
And all the beauty which shone through,
Shone trough the smoke and hue

One promise I am to keep,
To remember thy soul stout in my mind t keep
In my monthly memory sleep
So thy memory Am I to reap

Don't forget me my beautiful Delta G
The promise of a poem I am a obliged to keep
So I liv for thy smile
I pray for thy fierce fire

So you may think that I am but a lonesome child
Please don't leave me by the hall isle
For your red dress I must confess
Will leaf me in beauty's sweet distress

So here's to you with thy sweet charm
I leave my thought t your harm
And you may think me  of a foo your hate would be moats cruel
Your eyes will bing me such sweet calm

So as I lay my head to rest
I pray for your hands sweet caress
To ease me to a peaceful slumber
Pane my hearts cry for you forever thunder





1 comment: